A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Woo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Woo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Woo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Woo MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Woo practice?
- Dr. Elaine Woo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Woo practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Boston Internists.