A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Yang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine C. Yang practice?
Dr. Elaine Yang practices Anesthesiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Yang, Dr. Iliana Yang, Dr. Ella Yang, Dr. Nelly Yang, Dr. Ileana Yang, Dr. Alena Yang, Dr. Lena Yang, Dr. Nelda Yang