Dr. Elaine York Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elaine York?

January 12th, 2017

Dr York was my primary physician for more than 22 years. I feel I am alive today because of the care and attention she provided. She was far more than a doctor, she was a friend. There was nothing so personal that I did not feel I could freely discuss with her. She made me feel like a person and not just another patient.

November 8th, 2016

Dr York has been my primary physician for over 20 years. I have never had a doctor who was more attentive and concerned than her. Over the years I have come to trust her implicitly. Whatever she says should be done is end of discussion for me. I have major issues with trusting people. I can safely say I can count the people I trust without question on 1 hand with fingers left over. Dr York is one of them. In the last few years I have had several significant health issues. I personally feel without her care and attention I probably would not be alive today. I can walk into her office and openly discuss any kind of issue or problem and know she will listen and give me her honest opinions. The lady is like family. I recently learned she is no longer seeing patients. She will be greatly missed.

December 4th, 2016