A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Zackai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Zackai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zackai
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zackai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Zackai, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Palate
- Cognition Disorders
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Developmental Disorders
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Diseases
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genetic Translocation
- Growth Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zackai graduated from New York University. She has 13 awards.
Dr. Zackai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Harriet Zackai MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Elaine H. Zackai practice?
- Dr. Elaine Zackai has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Zackai practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Geneticists.