Learn more about Dr. Elaine Zackai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Zackai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zackai
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Zackai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Zackai, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Palate
- Cognition Disorders
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Developmental Disorders
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Diseases
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genetic Translocation
- Growth Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zackai graduated from New York University. She has 13 awards.
Dr. Zackai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Harriet Zackai MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Elaine H. Zackai practice?
- Dr. Elaine Zackai has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Zackai practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Geneticists.