A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Zackai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Zackai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Zackai, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Palate
- Cognition Disorders
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Developmental Disorders
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Diseases
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genetic Translocation
- Growth Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zackai graduated from New York University. She has 13 awards.
Dr. Zackai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zackai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine S. Zackai practice?
Dr. Elaine Zackai practices Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Geneticists.