Dr. Elana Deutsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elana Deutsch?

March 29th, 2016

My three visits went from bad to worse to the worst. My first visit I waited almost two hours to see the doctor. My second visit was a 5 minute, $750 annual exam. My third visit for urgent care was non-existent - all communication by phone through the receptionist. No call back from the nurse or office as promised. I waited throughout the morning, needing urgent care, so I called and the receptionist told me I needed a primary care doctor - even though I had obgyn issues and was an established patient. I had to call four more times to finally reach the nurse. The doctor was well aware of the urgency of my medical condition, but the doctor would only have the nurse call in a prescription - no exam, no phone call. Unbelievable. She is a great doctor if all you need is the $750 annual exam and a prescription refilled. Other than that I would never depend on her or her staff. I am looking for a new doctor and suggest you keep looking too. Save yourself the bad experience. Overall, the doctor seems to have no time management skills, is over-booked, and is inexperienced.

June 12th, 2015

The best Ob/gyn! Really cares about her patients she even called me personally to follow up on how things were going with my son. She took extra time always to explain things to me and went above and beyond what any doctor I have ever had would do. I recommend her to all of my family and friends

November 5th, 2014

The worst experience, never come back and be careful!

please be careful with this doctor, not accurate diagnosis, it seems she needs more experience, not ease of appointment as she's working in the few places, never come back!!!

July 3rd, 2014

Bad experience will not go back

My experience with Dr. Deutsch was a bit disturbing. She did my exam and I have to say it was the roughest pelvic exam I have ever had in 30 years. While doing my exam she asked me if my bladder was full and I said no I had just emptied it. In the days following my exam I felt like I was getting a bladder infection so I called her office to see what the results were to my urine sample and was told they never did one they just threw away my urine. I had my blood work done by her office asking repeatedly for three specific items to be checked...glucose, cholesterol and a full Thyroid work up. When my blood work returned there was no Cholesterol and when I asked why they told me they do not do that. What happen to patients rights? If a person goes to a doctor and wants certain things done and they are reasonable requests what give doctors the right to just ignore them. I think doctors forget that patients are paying clients even though the insurance company pays them we are their paying the insurance companies are are the clients and should be treated as such. They also tried to charge me a $35 co-pay for a wellness visit which as of 2012 is part of Obama Care and no doctor is suppose to be charging for well visits. Would not go back to her again.

March 10th, 2014

I am so impressed with Dr. Deutsch...professional, yet friendly..easy to talk to. I highly recommend her to my friends

May 28th, 2013

great service

Dr Deutsch is the best gynecologist I ever had...friendly, efficient and everything a doctor should be. I highly recommend her.

October 12th, 2017