A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elana Grier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elana Grier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grier graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Grier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elana Ann Grier DO is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Elana A. Grier practice?
- Dr. Elana Grier has 1 office location.
Dr. Elana Grier practices General Practice near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Primary Care Doctors.