A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elana Kastner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elana Kastner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elana Kastner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastner graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kastner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kastner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elana S. Kastner practice?
Dr. Elana Kastner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lynbrook, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Mineola Obstetricians & Gynecologists.