A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elana McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elana McDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elana McDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elana McDonald MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elana McDonald practice?
- Dr. Elana McDonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elana McDonald practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.