A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elana Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elana Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elana Segal, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Segal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elana Tova Segal MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elana T. Segal practice?
- Dr. Elana Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Elana Segal practices Dermatology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Dermatologists.