A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elango Edhayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elango Edhayan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edhayan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Edhayan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elango Edhayan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elango Edhayan practice?
- Dr. Elango Edhayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elango Edhayan practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.