A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elango Edhayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elango Edhayan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edhayan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Edhayan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edhayan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elango Edhayan practice?
Dr. Elango Edhayan practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.