A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. V Arterbery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. V Arterbery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. V Arterbery, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Arterbery graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Arterbery has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. V Elayne Arterbery MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. V E. Arterbery practice?
- Dr. V Arterbery has 3 office locations.
Dr. V Arterbery practices Radiation Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Detroit Radiation Oncologists.