A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elazer Edelman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Arteriosclerosis Arterial Disease, Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty, and Cardiovascular Disease.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Hallmark Health System - Melrose-Wakefield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elazer Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile