A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elba Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iglesias
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elba Iglesias, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Iglesias has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elba Amalia Iglesias MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elba A. Iglesias practice?
- Dr. Elba Iglesias has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elba Iglesias practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Palmetto Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and New Hyde Park, NY.