A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elba Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iglesias
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iglesias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elba Iglesias, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Iglesias has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elba Amalia Iglesias MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elba A. Iglesias practice?
- Dr. Elba Iglesias has 1 office location.
Dr. Elba Iglesias practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Pediatricians and Coral Gables Adolescent Specialists.