A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elba Masid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elba Masid, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elba Masid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masid graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Masid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- St Cloud Regional Medical Center
- Saint Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elba Masid MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elba Masid practice?
- Dr. Elba Masid has 1 office location.
Dr. Elba Masid practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, FL.
See Saint Cloud Primary Care Doctors.