Dr. Elbert David MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 16th, 2016
Top Notch
Dr. Elbert David is a great person to have for your Dr.

October 4th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. David has been my Doctor for over 12 years. He and his staff are great. About a year ago I had a serious health issue that needed immediate attention. Dr. David personally called the Doctor that I was referred to. I was able to that Doctor within 30 minutes after leaving Dr. David's office. I had emergency surgery the following day. This is what makes Dr. David and his staff so special. They care about their patients and their well being. I would recommend Dr. David to anyone. He is a great Doctor.

December 4th, 2012
I have been a patient of dr.davids for about a year now... He is highly proffesional and was honest and up front with me. He knew when to send me to a specialist for my thyroid problem. His nurse sue is amazing. They always call me as soon as blood work is in and let me know what I need to do next if anything.

July 17th, 2012
misdiagnosed
It pains me to write this review. Not because I don't like giving bad review(I don't) but because it brings me back to the begging of my journey of pain. He misdiagnosed my sciatica as a tight hamstring. He sent me to a physical therapist for this for 3 months. I finally got correctly diagnosed by another doctor, and because i waited those 3 months I now have permanent nerve damage. My leg always hurts because this "doctor."

October 2nd, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. David for over 20 years. He is caring and professional. His staff is friendly, especially his nurse, Sue. I would not think of going to any other doctor.

January 14th, 2010
Good doctor, but hard to get appointments for physicals
When we initially selected Dr. David, we had to wait a couple months for our initial physical. No big deal - we were new patients so expected to have to wait. New year, called to make an appointment for a physical - wait was even worse this time around. 'Dr. David normally books up for physicals 4-5 months in advance,' I was told. 'You can make your 2011 appointment when you come in.' So we will, nuts as that seems.We've usually been able to get urgent care appointments the same day, and you normally get in pretty quickly once you check in. The quality of care is good.