Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Adore Dr.Hunt. show details Adore Dr.Hunt.
Jul 17th, 2012

Probably the most pleasant experience you all have w/a physician.

Dr. Hunt is one of the few good Drs left in the world!!!! show details Dr. Hunt is one of the few good Drs left in the world!!!!
May 5th, 2011

Dr. Hunt takes the time to listen to your symptoms and doesn't rush you out the door. He doesn't prescribe antibiotics unless there is an infection! Dr Hunt is truly one of the few good doctors left today!

dr hunt show details dr hunt
Mar 19th, 2011

dr hunt has opened his own practice in Byhalia.

My Doctor show details My Doctor
by Mrs.Elisa Archer on May 9th, 2010

I believe finding a doctor you feel comfortable and confident with is not easy. Since Dr.Hunt Ceased his practice at Hernando I have been at a loss for a Doc.I love Dr. Hunt he is a great caring Doc and I will be praying for his return as I have not seen him in some time now and I have medical issues and no Doc.

Excellent, caring physician show details Excellent, caring physician
Mar 22nd, 2010

Always has time to listen to you and provides direction when necessary.

Jan 19th, 2010

please let us know where your new office is

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Beckie Rigney on Jan 12th, 2010

Ive seen Dr. Hunt several times and have always felt confident in his assesments. He dosent rush through the exam, and listens to me. He has left Hernando, MS since my last visit and I would love to know where he went. Hopefully he didnt take ANY of the staff with him.

Sep 20th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Listens to the patient and considers the complete circumstances of the patient. Caring and thoughtful.

by cynthia j collins on Dec 31st, 2008

I like Dr. Hunt, he never rushes a patient, the office and office staff leave a lot to be desired. It is a dull depressing office, which maybe why the staff are that way.