A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elbert Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elbert Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ward has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elbert Frazier Ward MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elbert F. Ward practice?
- Dr. Elbert Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Elbert Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.