A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elbin Orellana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elbin Orellana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orellana
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orellana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orellana graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Orellana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elbin Alfredo Orellana MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elbin A. Orellana practice?
- Dr. Elbin Orellana has 1 office location.
Dr. Elbin Orellana practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.