A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elbridge Bills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elbridge Bills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elbridge Bills, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bills graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Bills has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elbridge F Bills MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elbridge F. Bills practice?
- Dr. Elbridge Bills has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elbridge Bills practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.