A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elchin Gajiev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elchin Gajiev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gajiev
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gajiev Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elchin Gajiev, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajiev graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Gajiev has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elchin Gajiev DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elchin Gajiev practice?
- Dr. Elchin Gajiev has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elchin Gajiev practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.