Dr. Elda Ferrer Guerra MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Miami, FL

December 17th, 2015
She is very profetional an experienced; Today I went for a checkup and left her office fascinated on how she handled me; unbelievable!!; God continue blessing her, especially her hands, to bless others, Amen..

May 4th, 2015
She's Great!!!!!
I think she is great, despite what other people think. I think she is very professional sweet understanding. She has treated my mom, my grandmother and me. I love the staff they are friendly and yes they do speak perfect English. I really feel better going there she is 5 stars to me, this Young White Tall Green Eyes Girl from Asturias, Spain born and raised in Miami, fl. my best review if you want to get treated in a family and professional go. Thanks.

July 14th, 2010
Not fit to be a doctor
The worst doctor's office I have visited. She is old and perhaps due to her age she is incapable of diagnosing a problem. Shen is short of hearing and you have to repeat the same thing multiple time before her brain catches the signal. She says one thing and does the other. She gave orders for a wrong test to be performed.The office staff is equally bad and unprofessional. Extremely incompetant. You will have to call them multiple times to achieve the results. Moreover Non-English speaking staff -- only knows Spanish. In short, the Dr. should close down the business rather than put people's life at risk.