A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elda Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elda Lopez, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elda Lopez, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Universidad Technologica de Santiago UTESA. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elda Magaly Lopez MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elda M. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Elda Lopez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elda Lopez practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Arcadia, FL.
See Miami Child Psychiatrists.