A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elda Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elda Lopez, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elda Lopez, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Universidad Technologica de Santiago UTESA. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elda Lopez MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elda Lopez practice?
- Dr. Elda Lopez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elda Lopez practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Arcadia, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.