Dr. Elda Perales MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 10th, 2014
avoid at all cost!
She, as the woman below stated was only by the book! She wasn't familiar with most of the questions I had. My partner and I felt like we knew more about birthing babies than she did. She agreed to my request of laboring in the water, skin to skin, breastfeeding immediately after my child is born, as well as not cutting the cord until it stops pulsating. All she agreed to at our initial visits, then once I got further along she said she was familiar with these things and would not be able to do anything that I asked. Not to mention she quit when I was 25 weeks and I then had to find another Dr. To deliver my child. My new Dr is awesome! I've been told she quit because her practice wasn't going as well as she expected. Makes sense!

September 17th, 2013
Horrible, uncaring doctor.
This doctor has the worst bedside manner of any I have ever been to. She is impersonal, rude, and uncaring. She practices strictly by the book, treating patients exactly the same because that is her "standard of care". She could care less about her patients. Avoid at all costs.