A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldad Benmen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldad Benmen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Benmen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Benmen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eldad Shalom Benmen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eldad S. Benmen practice?
- Dr. Eldad Benmen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eldad Benmen practices Internal Medicine near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Internists.