A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldad Erez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldad Erez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Erez graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eldad Erez MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eldad Erez practice?
- Dr. Eldad Erez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eldad Erez practices Vascular Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.