A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldad Erez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldad Erez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Erez graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Erez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eldad Erez practice?
Dr. Eldad Erez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatric Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Cardiologists, Fort Worth Family Physicians, Fort Worth Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons, and Fort Worth Surgeons.