A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldi Deschamps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldi Deschamps is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deschamps
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deschamps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eldi Deschamps, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deschamps graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Deschamps has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eldi Emilio Deschamps MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eldi E. Deschamps practice?
- Dr. Eldi Deschamps has 1 office location.
Dr. Eldi Deschamps practices Ophthalmology near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Ophthalmologists.