A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldi Deschamps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldi Deschamps is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deschamps
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deschamps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eldi Deschamps, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deschamps graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Deschamps has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eldi Emilio Deschamps MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eldi E. Deschamps practice?
- Dr. Eldi Deschamps has 1 office location.
Dr. Eldi Deschamps practices Ophthalmology near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Ophthalmologists.