A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldi Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldi Han is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eldi Han, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Han has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Regional Everett Medical Center Colby
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eldi K Han MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eldi K. Han practice?
- Dr. Eldi Han has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eldi Han practices Internal Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Bellevue Internists.