Dr. Eldin Karaikovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eldin Karaikovic?

Wonderful

Posted on November 1st, 2017

My mother age 86 needed to have a T10 Fusion. After a short stint in Rehab, she has gained her old life back with NO pain whatsoever. Dr. K did a Fantastic Job and I would recommend him to everyone that might need back surgery. Thank-you. Jeffrey Lamm

Horrible Complications

Posted on October 9th, 2017

To say that he really messed up is an understatement. I had horrible complications after having surgery on my spine with Dr. Eldin Karaikovic due to oversight that could have been so easily avoided. It later came to light that he did not care to spend the time needed to do a thorough assessment and completely overlooked obvious findings and totally misdiagnosed. I am now needing to have corrective surgery to hopefully undo the damage Dr. Karaikovic caused to my spine. I very much regret ever allowing him to go anywhere near my body. Wish I had gone elsewhere.

Balloon Kyphoplasty

Posted on September 11th, 2017

During an appointment with Dr. Karaikovic, I was given two options to heal my compression fracture: a brace which I would wear for possibly months or Balloon Kyphoplasty. I chose the Balloon Kyphoplasty and I'm glad that I did. The minimally invasive surgery was done as an outpatient and I was pain free within a week.

Tremendous lower back pain.... is surgery the answer?

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I had extreme pain in my lower back which radiated through my left hip down my left leg. Just prior to surgery, I could not walk or stand for more than 10 minutes. I would walk and have to sit down for a couple of minutes which would calm the pain, but would again flair up when I continued to walk. When I took the necessary MRIs, etc it was determined my spine was now pressing against nerves that caused my pain. I was at the time in a situation that would have normally prevented me from getting surgery, but I was in so much pain I literally pleaded to have the surgery no matter what. I was desperate. The approval to have the surgery came with Dr Karaikovic's approval/recommendation upon looking at all the results. His agreement on my condition got the approval to have surgery. To summarize, I can now walk miles without pain. I totally believe in Dr Karaikovic's abilities as a surgeon, and I wouldn't be in the condition I'm in now without him, but everybody's situation is different and you have to weigh the options. I was in so much pain I knew my condition wouldn't get any better so I opted for the surgery. For me, it was the best decision I could have made.

Patient

Posted on December 6th, 2016

I had my first major back surgery 12 years ago wiht Dr. Karaikovic and realized about 10 months ago that I probably needed another surgery. I waited 6 months to make an appointment with Dr. Karaikovic and my second major spinal fusion surgery took place on 8/4/16. I realized one day while washing dishes and crying that I had to find the courage to have this second surgery. With the help of Dr. Karaikovic, I faced my surgery and four months later am pain free and getting ready to start a new life with my husband in Texas at age 65 years old. I wll forever grateful to Dr. Karaikovic for giving me my life back.

Patient

Posted on December 6th, 2016

I had my first major back surgery 12 years ago with

Posted on December 5th, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR. CARES GREATLY FOR HIS PATIENTS

My surgery changed my life

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Four years ago, my back pain was so severe that I couldn't sleep. I loved to walk and do yoga, but could no longer walk even a half block. I had to give up yoga. Dr. Karaikovic suggested I try PT and shots. After these options did not alleviate the pain, I decided on a spinal fusion of my lumbar spine. It took me several months to recuperate, but now I'm much better than I was, even before the severe pain. I'm back to yoga and I walk every day. Next month I'm walking in a 5K. Dr. K. has given me back my life. If I hadn't had the surgery, I'd probably be in a wheelchair now and on pain meds. Dr. K. has been very caring and I've always felt comfortable discussing my condition with him. Anyone having severe back issues should feel confident under his care.

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I have had 2 spine surgeries and found the doctor to be very caring and professional. His explanations to me were very thorough. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know who needs this type of doctor.

Painful Freezing legs

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Great surgeon. I had painful freezing legs and numb toes. After lumbar surgery my cold legs got better.

Back surgery

Posted on September 4th, 2014

From diagnosis to post-surgery follow-up both Dr & staff most informative and compassionate. Dr K, was most competent .informative,with a sense of humor

A highly skilled MD and caring

Posted on March 13th, 2014

I am 66 yo and love the outdoors. I fell though and fractured my back in 3-4 places requiring spinal fusion. I followed Dr. k's advice carefully about walking and PT. He is supportive...my husband really appreciated that after the surgery, and he is frank and direct. He and his team did a great job of the surgery. I was back at work in 2.5 months and hiking and kayaking after about 6 months. The worst part was the brace but it helped. Thank you Dr. K I would recommend you highly!