A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldine Banquerigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldine Banquerigo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banquerigo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Banquerigo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banquerigo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eldine A. Banquerigo practice?
Dr. Eldine Banquerigo practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.