A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldo Frezza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldo Frezza, Advanced Laparoscopic and General Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frezza
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frezza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Frezza graduated from Universita Di Padova. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frezza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eldo E Frezza MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eldo E. Frezza practice?
- Dr. Eldo Frezza has 1 office location.
Dr. Eldo Frezza practices Surgery near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Surgeons.