A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldo Frezza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldo Frezza, Advanced Laparoscopic and General Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frezza
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frezza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Frezza graduated from Universita Di Padova. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frezza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eldo E Frezza MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eldo E. Frezza practice?
- Dr. Eldo Frezza has 1 office location.
Dr. Eldo Frezza practices Surgery near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Surgeons.