A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldon Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eldon Frazier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frazier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Illini Community Hospital
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eldon Leon Frazier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eldon L. Frazier practice?
- Dr. Eldon Frazier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eldon Frazier practices Family Medicine near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Primary Care Doctors.