A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldon Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldon Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eldon Hopkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Direct Anterior Approach (Hip)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano