A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldon Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldon Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eldon Hopkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eldon G Hopkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eldon G. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Eldon Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Eldon Hopkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.