A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eldred Wiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eldred Wiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eldred Wiser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiser graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Horizon Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eldred Houck Wiser MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eldred H. Wiser practice?
- Dr. Eldred Wiser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eldred Wiser practices Surgery near Dickson, TN.
See Dickson Surgeons.