Dr. Eldred Macdonell Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Indianapolis, IN

August 10th, 2016
I've been to Dr. Macdonnell for several colonoscopies including removal of precancerous tissue. Always pleasant to work with. Knowledgeable.

July 15th, 2014
Dr. Macdonell is very sensitive. Extremely easy to talk to. He listens carefully to you when you are trying to explain your symptoms. I would highly recommend him.

April 15th, 2013
Outstanding
Dr. Macdonnell makes me feel very reassured when treating me and his treatment has been successful in resolving my issues. His staff is courteous, friendly and helpful. If I have an emergency they work me in and always put me at ease under stressful situations. Dr. Macdonnell spends as much time as necessary with me at my appointments and either he or his staff follows up with me at appropriate times.

July 5th, 2012
I have high regards for Dr. .d I've always been accomodated by him and his staff. My illness goes into remmission and when it becomes active I speak with the NP and I am given a prescription for the necessary medication. I'm treated with respect and concern. Dr. D. has always been interested in my complaints and never makes me feel rushed. In addition to being an excellent physician he's kind and compassionate.

September 8th, 2010
was still having an issue and the medicine prescribed did not work. It had been going on two weeks when i went to see him. I took the medicine for one week and still had the problem. was informed he wanted to wait to get my lab work. been a week since my lab work was sent to him and he does not respond. issue now been going on for a month. Can not wait this long. This is unacceptable. To top off you can never get ahold of the secretary at the office. It always goes to voice mail and then we you do get ahold of someone they inform you he is on procedure at the hospital and they have to get ahold of him to know what to do. Ridiculous.