Dr. Eldrid Kaplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eldrid Kaplan?

April 16th, 2012

Excellent physician

June 15th, 2011

I am so happy with Dr. Kaplan. I went to himafter going to 4 other Dr. regarding an ovarian cyst. He was the first that suggested he would save my ovary during the surgical procedure to remove the growing mass. I felt like I was being cared for by the best Dr! My efforts and search paid off! He is now my regular gyno and i couldn't be happpier. I trust that he will always be on time and i will never be rushed! HE explains everything ina way that doesn't make you feel dumb it just makes you feel informed and he will discuss it until you have a firm understanding of everything that is going on. My ONLY wish is that, one day when i am pregnant, that he could see me through that as well. He apparently ios no longer a practicing obstetrician. So I will count on his referral when the time comes.

October 16th, 2017