Dr. Eleanine Hardy-Hunter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eleanine Hardy-Hunter?

August 19th, 2017

MISSONG ONE APPOINTMENT WILL HAVE YOU REMOVED

I was unable to attend my July prenatal appointment. I called today (8/17/17) to make an appointment for Monday (8/21/17) at 3:15. The office manager called me an hour later stating he was releasing me as a patient because of noncompliance. He continued to say I missed one month so they will not be able to remain my physician. I am 6 months pregnant and inquired why he would stress a woman in my condition in that manner. He stated he will give me a verbal warning this time. I advised a verbal warning should have initially been given because I was unaware of their unposted policy. He became upset and decided to discharged me as a patient for a second time. Now I am almost 7 months pregnant and in dire need of a physician for my unborn child. To conclude this story, I have been a loyal client to this practice since 2010 with a total of 4 pregnancies. So if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone.

December 22nd, 2015

WORST DOCTOR EVER

worst doctor and staff ever. False advertisement. She's no longer to the St. Joseph Hospital. Very unprofessional stuff and as a doctor fail in giving you information, you need to constantly remind her about everything

October 13th, 2015

Excellent doctor..after a few recommendations i finally made the appointment..shes amazing

July 15th, 2015

Mixed experience

I made an appointment to be seen by Dr. Eleanine, but on the day of the appointment I was seen by the Nurse Practitioner. The office which is located on St. Isabel really needs to be spruced up. I felt like I stepped back in the 1980's with the weird pink color all over. The staff was nice and Dawn was very nice and attentive. I guess the overall look of the office was not what I expected.

March 6th, 2015

Great doctor!

December 16th, 2014

should not take more patiens that she can handle.

September 30th, 2014

understaffed and overbooked

Dr. Hunter delivered my 3rd child and soon to delivery 4th baby. She is great. Courteous and informative. However the wait is awful. If you have limited wait time then you are going to be Disappointment. Her staff change up too much. It's no privacy. I felt everyone knows your business. That's not good. I'm a very private person. This causes the office to be unprofessional. Sad

February 28th, 2014

Never Again

Dr Hardy Hunter is a great bedside manner doctor. I transferred to Woman's Group from her office after I received blood results showing a high risk for down syndrome. She called with the results then I could not get a hold of anyone from her office for 3 weeks. Finally I transferred doctors and they put in requests for all of my blood work. The lady at Dr Hardy Hunters office claimed I never had any blood work or ultrasounds done. The new nurse had to call quest to request my blood work. I still cannot get a hold of anyone for the ultrasounds, even though I have copies of them with me. I will never use or refer her to anyone, not because she is not a great person but because she is overworked and her staff cannot handle even the smallest tasks.At this point I just want to have a doctor that will give me answers and make sure my baby is healthy.

December 13th, 2013

awesome experience

This was my second ob appointment. I absolutely love Dr Hunter. Very professional. Very knowledgeable. My husband and I are very excited to be expecting our first child.

June 22nd, 2013

Ok doctor horrible staff

Changed appointment 4 times, then waited 1hr doctor was not even there was looked at by the practitioner than I was overcharged ... Just plain horrible

June 11th, 2013

I saw Dr.Hardy-hunter for issues geared more towards gynecology. I truly love her disposition. She was patient and kind. She showed empathy when necessary and was very detailed with every issue I expressed. She gave me options and made it clear that it was all up to me. She follows up with me after every single procedure and appt she has to refer me to. That is a majorrrrrrr plus for me. I recommend Dr.Hardy Hunter to everyone. I don't expect her to be my Mommy just my dr. Lol

April 8th, 2013

Great OB

Dr. Hardy-Hunter delivered my last two babies. Both were high risk pregnancies, which she managed beautifully. I was fortunate to not have to rotate through a group of doctors, and had the advantage of continuity of care with her. I saw her and only her at each appointment and she was very thorough with ordering labs and tests that needed to be completed. She was also excellent in the delivery room-tactful yet assertive. I have two beautiful babies, both born full term. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Hardy-Hunter.