A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Azurin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Azurin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Azurin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azurin graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Azurin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor V Azurin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor V. Azurin practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Azurin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Azurin practices Family Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Pico Rivera, CA.
See Huntington Park Family Physicians.