A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Azurin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Azurin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azurin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Azurin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Azurin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azurin graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Azurin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor V Azurin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor V. Azurin practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Azurin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanor Azurin practices Family Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors.