Overall Review

2.2

May 12th, 2016
augmentation gone wrong
Every bad review i have read so far, is true in my case. you should see my augmentation and lift!! I cant stand looking at it in the mirror, let alone taking my shirt off in front of someone! She cut me like 5" underneath to put in the implants,cut my nipples off and still have the stitch scars from sewing them back on and 1 is crooked, then 1 side opened up straight up and down it tore, wasnt healing properly, thats a few inches long had to be sewn up. so not it looks like a T. Omg i could go on and on!! My advice...stay away from her!

January 23rd, 2015
Would go with another DR
I just had the surgery so no review on my results but I thought she was unprofessional.

May 17th, 2014
I would NEVER recommend her, she did my tummy tuck and I am less happy with my body now than before the surgery. She completely messed up my belly. There are identations and my belly button forget it!!! I was hoping I could use two piece bathing suits but now there is no chance of that happening, that's how badly it looks. I might have to either have a tattoo done and pray it does not looks as bad, or look for a actual good plastic surgeon to fix it.

May 2nd, 2014
Wish I would have never gone to her!
I wish I would have read these reviews before I let her touch me. She is the most insensitive dr I've ever met. Uncaring, rude & could care less if she's hurting you or how you feel! I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to her. She should be in a different profession because this one is not for her.

April 21st, 2014
my mother's melanoma
When my mother had melanoma again, she told us what she was going to do , and she made sure to explain it so we could understand. The front staff wasn't very helpful though, the girl kept texting. Dr B had to tell her a couple of times what kind of follow up she wanted. When the doctor left, the girl still got the follow up wrong. The office manager was clueless too when we asked about results of tests.

April 7th, 2014
explained everything
took the time to explain everything, including drawing pictures and trying to rephrase things so I would understand. Told me from beginning what problems could happen, and told me that she would see me once a week for the first few weeks to make sure things were okay then again at three months and six months. Called me the night of surgery to make sure I knew what to do, and saw me day after surgery to teach me again how to take care of incisions and drains.

January 17th, 2014
MOHS procedure.
She performed this operation on me at a satellite office, with no pathologist available, and did not have the needed threads, gauze, etc. She took too much of my nose out, the skin graft failed, leaving me with a dime size hole in my nose. I had to get another operation to try and repair the damage. No follow up by her. No Christmas card for her.

October 27th, 2013
Worst experience ever
Went for a consult with my husband who is a physician, she was unaware that we were both in the medical field and she talked to us like we were idiots. I was talked to like a child. On the way out of the office we caught her talking to the office staff about us. How sad. She stood against he counter during the consult with her arms and legs crossed like we were wasting her time. We were looking for a revision of a previous procedure done by another plastic surgeon so maybe she just didn't want to try to fix a mistake but her attitude was uncalled for. Beware!!!

September 16th, 2012
Compassion,Integrity and Skilled Plastic Surgeon
Dr Barone is an excellent physician with impeccable bedside manners before and after surgical procedures. She is informative and welcomes questions to put her patients at ease during consultations.She possess all the attributes of the type of plastic surgeon you would entrust for cosmetic surgery.I have had abdominal reconstructive surgery and can vouch firsthand that Dr Barone is a sensitive,caring,skilled physician worthy of your trust and respect.It is for that reason, I along with my friends(former&ongoing satisfied patients)recommend and highly endorse this doctor for the cosmetic treatments which she performs.

August 22nd, 2012
professional
Dr Barone was very rude and unprofessional. I have know several of her patients that feels the same way. I would not recommend her to anyone!!!

August 9th, 2012
Terrible bedside manner
I have never witnessed a doctor who was as rude, sarcastic, insensitive, and less caring then this person especially prior to a surgical operation. She seemed to know what she was doing operation wise, but expected you to just let her walk in, cut you open, and leave with no consultation, questions, follow up, etc. with no introduction and conversation. I asked a few questions such as, "do you know how long it may take or how deep you will need to go (cut)" and her replies were "as long as it takes and as deep as I need to" in a sarcastic rude way. Instead of explaining maybe that there was no way to tell until she saw things and would update me throughout etc. That is just a small example of a few other things that almost made me walk out. Very unprofessional doctor, but the other staff and facilities (Advanced Dermatology) were great and have been helpful.

July 25th, 2012
I would not recommend Dr. Barone to ANYONE!! She was totally unprofessional, uncaring and very sarcastic. She made me feel like my questions were dumb and her answers were way out of line.