Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eleanor Beltran
Dr. Eleanor Beltran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Beltran is affiliated with Mercy Hospital-Unity and Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Eleanor Beltran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eleanor Beltran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Joseph Amberg
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi34
Dr. Juan Zeballos Chavez
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi
Dr. Mankpondehou Djevi
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi13