A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Berry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Berry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Anne Berry MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor A. Berry practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Berry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Berry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT.
See Waterbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.