A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Bly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Bly is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bly
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Bly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Bly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Grace Bly MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor G. Bly practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Bly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Bly practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lynnwood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Lynnwood Primary Care Doctors and Lynnwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.