A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Bly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Bly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Grace Bly MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor G. Bly practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Bly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Bly practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lynnwood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Lynnwood Family Physicians and Lynnwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.