A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Bly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bly
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Bly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Grace Bly MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor G. Bly practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Bly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Bly practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lynnwood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Lynnwood Family Physicians and Lynnwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.