Family Physicians, General Practitioner

Primary Care Hudson
300 Derry Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
603-886-3979
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Hudson Medical Sucks!!!!  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

We just pulled out of Hudson Medical and Southern NH Medical Center after being with them for years. We always thought our doctor and the office were OK until my husbad was seriously ill. It was at that point that we kept getting bounced between the primary care office and the hospital. No one would take responsiblity and the the office staff was unbelievably rude. We needed to be our own advocate. Luckily he was able to finally get the answers and treatment he needed with a more knowledgeable doctor within St. Joseph's. My advice - Dr. Bueno is nice enough, but clueless when it comes to any serious illness.

|  Would not hesitate to recommend  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

I was shocked to read the negative comments regarding Dr. Bueno and her staff. I've been a patient of Primary Care of Hudson for over 3 years and have had nothing but high regard for everyone I have had contact with, both on the phone and in-office. On one occation, Dr. Bueno even stayed after normal business hours to squeeze in an appt. for me. She is professional and thorough and I can't imagine her treating any patient with anything other than dignity and respect.

|  Dr. Eleanor Bueno is Immature and Incompetent  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

Took 6 months to schedule an annual physical, then because I had a cough, she coded it as a sick visit. Then, because she lost the history or my prior visits on their computer system, ordered lab work to complete the information. In all, what should have been 100% coverage cost me $890.00. She wouldn't even speak with me about it. Total and complete moron and her office workers are inconsiderate, rude, and ignorant.

|  show details
by Steve on Aug 26th, 2010

Dr Bueno has been my doctor for about two years now, overall it has been a good experience. Follow up from one of my visits with her was not so great but I found out that she was out on FML. I have had several appiontments with her and never had to wait more than just a few minutes. She refered me to a couple of specialist, one of which turned out to be one of the best doctors I've ever had. I have no regrets about choosing Dr Bueno, would recommend her with no hesitation.

|  show details
Jan 26th, 2010

-very unprofessional demeanor-made inappropriate comments-was lacking basic clinical skills-rude-answered personal cell phone call during visit