Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Would not hesitate to recommend show details Would not hesitate to recommend
Oct 18th, 2012

I was shocked to read the negative comments regarding Dr. Bueno and her staff. I've been a patient of Primary Care of Hudson for over 3 years and have had nothing but high regard for everyone I have had contact with, both on the phone and in-office. On one occation, Dr. Bueno even stayed after normal business hours to squeeze in an appt. for me. She is professional and thorough and I can't imagine her treating any patient with anything other than dignity and respect.

Incomptent Doctor show details Incomptent Doctor
by Anonymous on Sep 5th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Eleanor A. Bueno, DO 09/05/12: 'INCOMPETENT DOCTOR' Absolutely the worst group of people I've ever dealt with. It took over four mo ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
by Steve on Aug 26th, 2010

Dr Bueno has been my doctor for about two years now, overall it has been a good experience. Follow up from one of my visits with her was not so great but I found out that she was out on FML. I have had several appiontments with her and never had to wait more than just a few minutes. She refered me to a couple of specialist, one of which turned out to be one of the best doctors I've ever had. I have no regrets about choosing Dr Bueno, would recommend her with no hesitation.

patient show details patient
by Anonymous on Aug 3rd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

poor background knowledge, poor diagnostic procedures, poor math-chemistry prowess

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Jan 26th, 2010

-very unprofessional demeanor-made inappropriate comments-was lacking basic clinical skills-rude-answered personal cell phone call during visit