Overall Review

3.2

October 18th, 2012
Would not hesitate to recommend
I was shocked to read the negative comments regarding Dr. Bueno and her staff. I've been a patient of Primary Care of Hudson for over 3 years and have had nothing but high regard for everyone I have had contact with, both on the phone and in-office. On one occation, Dr. Bueno even stayed after normal business hours to squeeze in an appt. for me. She is professional and thorough and I can't imagine her treating any patient with anything other than dignity and respect.

September 5th, 2012
Incomptent Doctor
Eleanor A. Bueno, DO 09/05/12: 'INCOMPETENT DOCTOR' Absolutely the worst group of people I've ever dealt with. It took over four mo ...

August 26th, 2010
Dr Bueno has been my doctor for about two years now, overall it has been a good experience. Follow up from one of my visits with her was not so great but I found out that she was out on FML. I have had several appiontments with her and never had to wait more than just a few minutes. She refered me to a couple of specialist, one of which turned out to be one of the best doctors I've ever had. I have no regrets about choosing Dr Bueno, would recommend her with no hesitation.

August 3rd, 2010
patient
poor background knowledge, poor diagnostic procedures, poor math-chemistry prowess

January 26th, 2010
-very unprofessional demeanor-made inappropriate comments-was lacking basic clinical skills-rude-answered personal cell phone call during visit