A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Burlingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Burlingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burlingham
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burlingham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Burlingham, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burlingham graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Burlingham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor McCormick Burlingham MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor M. Burlingham practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Burlingham has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanor Burlingham practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.