A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Chan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Yuk-Yin Chan BS, FRCSC, and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor Y. Chan practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Chan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eleanor Chan practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Farmington Hills, MI.