A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Chan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eleanor Chan practice?
Dr. Eleanor Chan practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Neurotology, Neurology, and Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Novi, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists, Dearborn Neurologists, and Dearborn Surgeons.