A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Chan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Yuk-Yin Chan BS, FRCSC, and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor Y. Chan practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Chan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eleanor Chan practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Farmington Hills, MI.