A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Djang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Djang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Djang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Djang MD is a female Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor Djang practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Djang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Djang practices Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.