Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eleanor Erwin
Dr. Eleanor Erwin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsburg, VA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Erwin is affiliated with Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center, Sentara Obici Hospital and Sentara Bayside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Eleanor Erwin has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Eleanor Erwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsburg, VA.
Dr. Stephen Grimes
Williamsburg, VA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Frank Clare Jr
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Williamsburg, VA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Paul Cash
Williamsburg, VA 0.01 mi35