inactive

Eleanor D Hynote MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

January 31st, 2013
Dr. Hynote took a real interest in trying to solve the problem I was having and spend the time necessary to listen and problem solve. I felt in the hands of someone who cares.

September 12th, 2011
Very long wait to get an appointment. Very long wait in the waiting room once you get an appointment. Nothing very special and not very organized when you finally do see her.

August 17th, 2011
My experience is that I call for an appointment and I get one with a helper.Not with the Doctor. She reads my blood test and then she writes precriptions for medicine. The nurse practitioner totally screwed up my diagnoses and gave the wrong medicine and I got sicker. My recommondation is NEVER go there if you can not see the Doctor. Just because the Doctor is nice she is not a good Doctor and she does run many pyramid scams and pushes a lot of her own medicines and vitamins etc.,..

December 29th, 2010
Alternative Medicine
She was tied up with a patient that was having some really serious issues so I didn't mind waiting. That could be me next time. She spent a whole hour with me and went thru all my history then did an exam and ordered some blood work. Waiting on outcome.

October 27th, 2010
Sleazy Pyramid diet product selling scam
This doctor should have her license taken away. She promotes a pyramid selling product scheme. She suggests you participate in a weight lost program where you are obligated to purchase products from her and that you must first see her nutritionist for an evaluation at the cost of $250 plus cost of product. This program is call Take Shape for life and is written up as a scam all over the internet. She doesn't disclose what commissions she received for signing patients up for this program.Once this is reveled she refuses to speak with you.