A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Kelly, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Marie Kelly MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor M. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Kelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Hospice & Palliative Specialists.