A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Krimerman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krimerman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krimerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Kenner Reg Med Ctr, Kenner, La
- Touro Infirmary, New Orleans, La
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krimerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Krimerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eleanor J. Krimerman practice?
Dr. Eleanor Krimerman practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eleanora Krimerman, Dr. Eleanore Krimerman, Dr. Elenora Krimerman, Dr. Elinor Krimerman, Dr. Ella Krimerman, Dr. Ellen Krimerman, Dr. Ellie Krimerman, Dr. Elnora Krimerman