A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Krimerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Krimerman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krimerman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Krimerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Kenner Reg Med Ctr, Kenner, La
- Touro Infirmary, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Jones Krimerman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor J. Krimerman practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Krimerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanor Krimerman practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.