A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Lai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Lai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St. Luke`s Roosevelt Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Y-L Lai MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor Y. Lai practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanor Lai practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pediatricians.